I cannot help everyone with their business or professional needs. I will not put out an unending list and then say everything else included… You have heard the saying, “a jack of all trades, a master of none” And I believe in this proverb. Let me tell you first off the kinds of people I cannot help. Then I will give you some ideas about what I can do for you.
I am not trying to scare you off by this list, but I am being practical. People I cannot help have the following attitudes:
- I’ve got it all together and know more than you.
[if you know more than I do about business then I should be hiring you.]
- I’m not in it for the money.
[My family depends on me to provide for them and yours does too, even if your family is only you.]
[If you are dishonest, you should protect yourself by not even contacting me. I do not show mercy on the dishonest.]
- I’m just trying to make a little bit of money here and there.
[My job is to help you make more money. If you do not want to, then you would be fighting against me and I will fail. I do not like failing.]
Some ideas of what I can do for you:
- Beat your competition
- Double your client base
- Evaluation of ideas for profitability (in the real world)
- Client building offline
- Development of Web Presence for conversion of leads and prospects
- Create and organize marketing campaigns for efficiency and effectiveness
- Developing a pitch deck for investors
- Collateral development and deployment to enhance ROI
- Real world market research for discovery of new opportunities and clients
- Sales Team building and deployment
- Marketing automation
- CRM customization
- Marketing team training
- Outsourced Master’s level programmers with European degrees to cut budget by 60-70% for many kinds of business projects
While this list is not exhaustive, it gives you an idea for area I may be able to help you with. Contact me to discuss your particular needs and explore whether or not and how I might help you.